Thank you for reserving this time to familiarize yourself with our company and our unique placement approach. We pride ourselves on our great track record of placing qualified full-time and part-time Nannies, Parent Helpers, Baby Nurses, Household Managers and Personal Chefs in private home across the US. We view our success on the quality of candidates we represent rather than the quantity. We are dedicated to making successful placements with an ideal candidate whose persona is best suited for the individual dynamics of your household.
We are recognized for meeting the needs of our clients by taking the time to personally understand the requirements and unique details of their needs.
Whether you are seeking a live-in or live-out candidate we are dedicated to be of assistance every step of the way. We will create a unique, customized job description tailored for your specific needs. Any questions or guidance you require will be provided at your service. Our business is in constant growth from our satisfied clients referring our services to their family and friends. Please click on our Client Testimonial link to read what our clients have said. We pride ourselves on the attention to detail that goes into our placement process and truly look forward to speaking with you to discuss your household staffing needs.
Nanny Connections specifically matches candidates based on the type of nanny or household employee that you are looking for. We will provide you with everything you need to know on having a nanny or other household employee in our detailed Orientation Packet, which you will receive upon initiating your search with us. We believe that mutual respect and open communication are key ingredients to having a smooth working relationship with you and your nanny or household employee. All candidates placed through our service must have prior experience with verifiable references and posses a loving, caring demeanor.
See What Our Nannies have Said
See What Our Clients have Said
Benefits of Using our Service:
- Counseling and support throughout the entire search process AND the employment of your nanny.
- Complete employment package including: Family/Nanny Work Agreement, Offer of Employment Letter on your behalf, Daily Communication Logs, Performance Evaluation, Tax and Payroll assistance from our partner Breedlove & Associates, Review forms, etc.
- One year of complimentary backup childcare referrals through our Back Up Nanny Services for your nanny if she is ever sick or on vacation (complimentary fill-in service is not guaranteed, it only applies to nanny’s regular work schedule, and it only covers the agency’s fees)
- Membership in our On Call and Back Up Care Service for any additional childcare needs.
Every candidate referred through our service is screened the following ways prior to placement:
- Preliminary Phone Interview
- Complete a Detailed Application
- Structured Interview Process
- Written Evaluations
- Childcare and Personal Reference Verifications
- Criminal Background Investigation
- Social Security Trace
- Department of Motor Vehicle Check
- Detailed “Profile Packets” Created For Your Review