First of all, thank you for your interest in guest posting for Nanny Connections! Our mission is to provide guidance and support to families and nannies. Please make sure that you read all of the guidelines below before submitting your post – it will considerably increase your chances of being accepted.
We truly value both your time and ours. In an effort to deliver quality content and respect everyone’s time we’ve spelled out specific guidelines below. We strive to make the Nanny Connections blog an accessible and friendly go-to source.
Guidelines for Submission
Here are some simple tips to follow when you are forming your guest post.
- Send us something people will want to read. Humorous, useful, educational. Our blog posts should provide our readers with new ideas and information, tips and stories from our experiences, or at the very least, something that is entertaining to read! If applicable, please include specific examples and links to relevant resources in your post.
- Double check it. We only accept guest posts that are well-written. Again, our time is of the essence therefore guest post submissions that require excessive editing cannot be accepted. Please make a sincere effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Be sure that the post you are submitting is your original content, and is not posted anywhere else.
- Don’t try to sell. We do not publish guest post submissions that are written solely to advertise a product, promote your website, or that are strictly for PR or SEO purposes.
- Know about us. Demonstrating knowledge of Nanny Connections can be significant. We love to support those who support us. Please take some time before you submit to browse our website become familiar with our company.
What You Need to Know
Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. We will do our best to notify as to whether your submission has been accepted. At this time we publish one guest post a week and have limited availability. Because of this, accepted posts will typically be published two months following the date of confirmation. At this time we do not offer compensation for guest posts.
Your Submission Should Include
- Your full name
- Your URL (if applicable)
- A post title that is descriptive, enticing and contains the keywords of the topic you’ll be covering. Please note that we may change the post title if we find it necessary.
- The body of the post must have…
- an engaging introduction
- bolded key points
- 650-1000 words. Please check your word count at www.wordcounttool.com before submission.
- A short bio in 3-4 sentences with a high resolution, 150×150 headshot. Feel free to include a link to your site and any social media pages.
The Nanny Connections blog has a variety of readers that range from parents to nannies. Here are some topics that we are currently interested in receiving guest posts on:
- Working Parents
- Nanny Experiences
- Work/Life Balance
Thank you! Please fill out the form below to submit your guest post for our review.